Here are this week’s great reads:
- Remember that Tom Brady ankle injury during the playoffs? He appears to be fine. [Boston Herald]
- More injury news, but this is bad news: Everyone’s favorite sleeper Brandon Marshall will be out three-to-four months after a bizarre arm injury. [DenverBroncos.com]
- And read as Jay Cutler becomes a leader by ripping Marshall for his irresponsible antics which led to the injury. [USA Today]
- Bored with the fantasy football offseason? There are some things to start thinking about in preparation for 2008. [RotoWorld]
- Two Roy Williams’ in Dallas?!? [Fort Worth Star-Telegram]
For more great reads, check out my Google Reader Shared Items page.
I am taking a short vacation to Austin this weekend, so check back Monday for the Monday morning rehab. Also, more details will be forthcoming next week regarding The Hazean’s second-annual mock draft, so stay tuned.