The fantasy football playoffs either began for your league in week 14 or will begin for your league in week 15 (or maybe they started a long, long time ago). Regardless of when your playoffs started or will start, there are a few players on the waiver wire worth a look after week 14’s results.
- Anthony Gonzalez, WR, Colts: Gonzalez blew up against the Ravens on Sunday night football and could make for a nice fill-in for all those Marvin Harrison owners out there.
- Samkon Gado, RB, Dolphins: Slim pickin’s at runningback on the waiver wire. Gado could add some depth at runningback for a strapped playoff team.
- Darius Walker, RB, Texans: Walker might be the next in line for time at runningback in Houston after Ron Dayne injured his ankle.
- Reggie Williams, WR, Jaguars: Williams is playing well lately with Garrard back in the lineup. He could be worth a shot for a team in need of some help at wide receiver.
- Devin Hester, WR, Bears: With the playoffs nearly out of reach, the Bears likely will employ Hester more on the offensive side of the ball to see what his is capable of doing as a receiver. He looked mostly good against the Redskins last Thursday.