The fantasy football playoffs are here. If you have a game in week 14 and need some help, look no further than the waiver wire (after all, trading season is long gone):
- Ladell Betts, RB, Redskins: Savvy owners who drafted Betts sure are happy they held onto him this long. Or not. Betts may be on your wire and is worth an immediate pickup after Clinton Portis suffered an ankle injury in week 13.
- Mike Furrey, WR, Lions: Furrey is just the next in line to benefit from what has been an injury-riddled season for studs. Roy Williams sprained his PCL (the same injury Andre Johnson sustained earlier this year) and could be done for the year.
- Chris Brown, RB, Titans: LenDale White is a little banged up and Brown seems to be healthy at the right time. The Titans are in the thick of the playoff hunt and will need to rely on their running game if they want to make it to the dance.
- Bryant Johnson, WR, Cardinals: Anquan Boldin and Larry Fitzgerald are ailing, but Johnson is a talented replacement. The Cards offense might not miss a beat with him at wide receiver.
- Aaron Rodgers, QB, Packers: If Brett Favre misses any time (doubtful), Rodgers showed that he can fill in nicely for the veteran. And on that Packers’ offense, Rodgers could be a nice sleeper during the fantasy playoffs for Favre owners.