Crazy week at work with some conferences, so this is coming at you late.
Better late than never, though. Here is an abbreviated Grab Bag for week 7:
- Cleo Lemon, QB, Dolphins: Keep in mind, Lemon did lose his best wide receiver in Chris Chambers to the San Diego Chargers via trade this week, but he could make a good spot starter going forward if you are in a pinch. Not sure about this weekend’s matchup against New England, though.
- DeAngelo Williams, RB, Panthers: He probably is owned in your league, unless he had a frustrated owner for the first quarter of the season. Last Sunday’s performance could be a sign of things to come.
- Devin Hester, WR, Bears: If you are in a very deep league, now might be the time to get Hester as a potential WR fill-in. He should see more looks in the offense from here on out.
- Lance Moore, WR, Saints: Moore became a starter last week and did pretty well in his first action as a full-timer. He could be valuable in a pass-happy New Orleans’ offense.
- Kevin Faulk, RB, Patriots: If Laurence Maroney misses another game this weekend, Faulk is next in line to get the bulk of the work following Sammy Morris’ chest injury last weekend. Pats’ RB = Solid production.