Two weeks down, many more to go.
- Vince Young @ New Orleans: The Saints have been bad, particularly on defense, and Young should give them fits on Monday night.
- Donovan McNabb v. Detroit: McNabb has not done much to date, but this should be a shootout and his breakout performance.
- Laurence Maroney v. Buffalo: Buffalo has been torched by Travis Henry and Willie Parker. Now it is Maroney’s turn.
- Ahman Green v. Indianapolis: Green should see an increase in touches this weekend with the absence of Andre Johnson.
- Ronald Curry v. Cleveland: Curry goes against the Browns defense, and y’all saw what the Bengals put up on this unit last weekend.
- Bernard Berrian v. Dallas: Berrian gets his opportunity to burn the depleted Dallas secondary this weekend.
- Matt Leinart @ Baltimore: Leinart at Baltimore just sounds bad.
- Brett Favre v. San Diego: As good as Favre and the Pack have been so far, the Chargers need to rebound after last week and will take it out on Favre and Co.
- Edgerrin James @ Baltimore: James has been excellent so far, but the Ravens D will look to shut down the run first against the Cards.
- Warrick Dunn v. Carolina: Dunn is getting closer and closer to handing over the reigns. This could be Joey Harrington’s last start, too.
- Braylon Edwards @ Oakland: Edwards was great last weekend, but I doubt he (and Derek Anderson) are as good again this weekend.
- Plaxico Burress @ Washington: Burress is battling an ankle injury and may be a game-time decision. Against the Washington secondary, which has been good so far, a banged-up Burress is a no-go.